By the numbers


This morning, I participated in the Sporting Life 10K Run in Toronto which raises money for Camp Oochigeas, a camp for children with cancer. The run was amazing! Here are some digits to ponder:

5:45 - the time I set my alarm so I could get to the starting line on time.

22,000 - the number of people who participated in the run this year (a new record!)

10 - the number of kilometres we ran, from Eglington to Fort York (6.21 miles for our non-metric friends)

1:04:35 - my final run time, with zero stops.

420 - the number of dollars I was able to raise. People's generosity never ceases to amaze me.

A HUGE thank you those who offered kinds words of encouragement.. Without your support, I would have never been able to do this.

Thanks!

CR

p.s. To my mom and all the moms out there - Happy Mother's Day!