UPDATE: Urban Etiquette Project, one week later


Today marks one week since I launched the Urban Etiquette Project into the world, and I couldn't be happier with the reception. People from all across Canada - and even some friends across the border - have sent kind words about the project via email and Twitter. I have also received some Google Alerts with the project popping up on blogs all over the internet; even though I can't reach out to you bloggers individually, thank you all for your posts!

The stats for the blog and cards have been outstanding. In only one week:
-the blog has been viewed almost 7500 times
-the English cards have been downloaded almost 900 times; the French cards almost 100 times

I was also honoured (and flabbergasted!) to be mentioned on some of my favourite sites this week. A special thank you to Armin for posting the project on Quipsologies, a big thanks to Peteski for the mention on this isn't happiness™, and a huge, star-struck thank you to Tina for Friday's post on Swiss Miss.

I promise to keep everyone updated if there more exciting developments.

Happy Monday! Have a great week!

-CR