Projeto de Etiqueta Urbana

Exciting news! The Urban Etiquette Project is now available in Portuguese!

A few weeks ago, I received an interview request from a journalist at Folha de São Paulo, a major Brazilian newspaper. They wanted to publish a piece on city etiquette, and use the Urban Etiquette Project as a case study.



After a few follow-up emails, I was able to translate the cards into Portuguese, and now, they have been published on their site and in a printed magazine! (I've requested a copy of the print version - please stay tuned.)



The cards are also available for download on my blog below the English and French versions.

How many translations can we do? I can't wait to find out!

Special thanks to Letícia for contacting me and making this all happen, and to Christine for her generous contribution to the translations.