Let's help kids go to camp!


One month from today (exactly!) I will be participating in the Sporting Life 10k Run. On Sunday, May 11, I'll be running down Yonge Street to help kids with cancer go to camp. Last year, through the generosity of family and friends (old and new), I raised an astounding $1260. I am still amazed, and immensely grateful. Let's see if we can do even better this year!

If you can spare a few dollars, please donate what you can on this fundraising page:

http://www.ooch.org/christopherrouleau

As further encouragement, for every online donation over $50, you will be eligible for a free limited edition art print I will be creating in the next 2 months. Details to come...

And if money is tight, I will gladly accept all donations of encouragement - I'm going to need it.

Thank you in advance. Have a great weekend!